We released new version of our Moodle plugin 2.2.
It can be downloaded, as usually, from the Moodle plugin page.
In this version we did small fixes to work correctly with latest Moodle versions 2.7 and 2.8.
Also some bugs fixed.
For reference, the Moodle plug-in MyEducationPath allows to generate certificates of course completion for students of online courses and automates courses listing in the directory of MOOC and online courses.
The service ‘Certificate of Completion’ helps to generate certificates by online courses or MOOC. It is very easy to design a certificate template and issue certificates of completion for students/learners. But, additionally to a traditional “download PDF and print” certificate there is also associated web page hosted on MyEducationPath.com . This web page can be easy shared with social networks. As a result, a student/learner followers will visit an online course (or MOOC) web page .
This tool helps to achieve 2 goals: issue a certificate of completion and attract new learners/students for a course.
Short instructions for Education Providers about how to start using MyEducationPath.com for your organization.
1. Register your Education Provider account. Registration form.
2. Complete your profile. Login to your account, go to the Profile page. Save the company description and logo.
The plugin “MyEducationPath” for LMS Moodle (moodle.org) was extended and new version released.
The plugin now can be used to generate certificates of course completion in the LMS Moodle.
After the upgrade there are 3 main functions:
- Publish a course created with Moodle in the online courses and MOOC directory;
- Issue certificates of course completion for students in a Moodle site;
- Getting a feedback from students about a course in form of comment and rating.
The plugin can be downloaded on the special page – MyEducationPath Moodle plugin .
Issuing certificate of course completion with this plugin has following benefits:
- a certificate can be printed
- a certificate is hosted on MyEducationPath.com and can be shared with social networks;
- a student can create an account on MyEducationPath.com and show his certificates in an Education passport (personal education history);
This software is built with using the API.
Read more about Certificate generating with MyEducationPath.com.
Now Moodle courses can be published in our online courses directory very easy.
We created the plugin “My Education Path” for Moodle. The plugin helps to do two things: publish courses in the directory and get feedback from students about a course in form of comments and ratings.
Details about the Moodle plugin My Education Path. We are very interested in feedback from Moodle sites administrator and teachers about the plugin.
In future we plan to extend the plugin to allow Moodle courses students to add their courses to Personal Education Passport. Continue reading