The plugin “MyEducationPath” for LMS Moodle (moodle.org) was extended and new version released.
The plugin now can be used to generate certificates of course completion in the LMS Moodle.
After the upgrade there are 3 main functions:
- Publish a course created with Moodle in the online courses and MOOC directory;
- Issue certificates of course completion for students in a Moodle site;
- Getting a feedback from students about a course in form of comment and rating.
The plugin can be downloaded on the special page – MyEducationPath Moodle plugin .
Issuing certificate of course completion with this plugin has following benefits:
- a certificate can be printed
- a certificate is hosted on MyEducationPath.com and can be shared with social networks;
- a student can create an account on MyEducationPath.com and show his certificates in an Education passport (personal education history);
This software is built with using the API.
Read more about Certificate generating with MyEducationPath.com.