MyEducationPath  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Web programming is an elective course in BS (CS)?
Hi, I am Julia Roberts and I am from UAE.My dream is to become a web developer in future so after completion of my FSC, i have decided to get a degree in computer science.before taking the admission I wanted to the details of the courses which I will study in all semester.One of my friend who is studying BS in computer science from the reputed university, He told me that web programming is an elective course in his university and it is not offering from last few semesters.Now I am the little bit confused as I have to start my own web development company in Dubai and for that, it is must for me to study web programming course.Please, what to do now?
PHP is an acronym for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" PHP is a widely-used, open source scripting language. PHP scripts are executed on the server. PHP is free to download and use.

http://www.phptechnique.com/best-google-chrome-extensions-download/
If you have basic HTML knowledge or any advanced programming skills you can easily learn web designing and development. When I started my career as a web designer I don't have advanced programming skills. I learned it from online tutorials from YouTube. Then I purchased a subscription from Lynda and Udemy for PHP and .net. Now I'm working as a senior web designer on the best website designing and digital marketing company in Dubai for the last few years.
Yes, indeed, this is very useful thing almost for every person and company, including rizk slots with their activities.