MyEducationPath  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Work on new feature - Statuses and Activity
Hi All,

MyEducationPath.com works on new feature - Statuses and Activity log.
It is somethign similar to Twitter. Users (registered students) can post a status . LIst of statuses is saved and available for public . Users can subscribe for other users and see their updates in the timeline.

We expect users of the MyEducationPath.com will post their statuses to share the experience in online education. It will help to build the community of people who study online with open/commersial online courses or MOOC.

What so you think about this? Interesting?
Interesting!
(11-27-2014, 10:24 AM)Frank Y Wrote:  Interesting!

Agree.

When do you plan to start?
One more social network!
why don't use twitter for this?
(11-27-2014, 10:27 AM)taras Wrote:  One more social network!
why don't use twitter for this?

It is not real social network. And it will be only about education online So not mixed with other subjects
How will it work? How will it help to study?
If I were to do this assignment writers I would use the most prominent theme, in my opinion that is portrayed in the novel; prejudice. I would relate the prejudice in the book to a prejudice that is common now. In the book, the blacks were the ones that were victimized by prejudice. A prejudice now that relates to that could be obesity, or any other group that is victimized
Do have a lot of income from investments and activities such as gift shops, educational seminars. NZ Careers
In essence, it finished an awesome appearing among respect toward of separating the substance and offered different trenchant bits of learning it was obviously A-level effort Can Someone Write My Assignment. It remarkably outperformed the way of some other errand the understudy had exhibited all semester.
I hope this website you manage to be the best and be number one. Thank you for sharing!
happy wheels