Courses tagged with "Medicines adherence" (170)
This course is a workshop for students with some experience in writing essays, nonfiction prose. Our focus will be negotiating and representing identities grounded in gender, race, class, nationality, sexuality, and other categories of identity, either our own or others', in prose that is expository, exploratory, investigative, persuasive, lyrical, or incantatory. We will read nonfiction prose works by a wide array of writers who have used language to negotiate and represent aspects of identity and the ways the different determinants of identity intersect, compete, and cooperate.
AP® Italian Language and Culture provides students with an interactive learning experience that combines the highest academic standards with the goal of language proficiency.
This course suits the needs of students who have a variety of learning goals:
1. You want to prepare for the AP exam independently at your own pace, or perhaps you want to improve your language skills and find out more about contemporary Italian society. Sign up now and cover as little or as much as you need to get ready! You will have access to all the material from the moment you register. You may audit the course for free or work towards a Verified Certificate of Completion ($49; issued by edX ).
2. You want to be best prepared for the AP exam and part of an online live class with other students and an instructor. Wellesley College offers, in conjunction with this edX course, online live instruction sessions (in Fall 2017 and Spring 2018) so that you can practice the language regularly. If you choose this option, you will receive a Certificate from Wellesley College with a letter grade that you may present to your high school for registration on your transcript. You will also experience how languages are taught at Wellesley College! Registration for live online classes.
Do you want to take the AP Spanish exam, but your school doesn’t offer a Spanish language course? Are you looking for a way to get more practice with and exposure to the AP Spanish exam in general? Then this interactive online course from Boston University Spanish instructors is for you.
This course, conducted entirely in Spanish, will prepare you to do all the tasks on the AP exam, such as:
- Interpret authentic written and audio texts
- Speak Spanish both conversationally and be able to give formal presentations
- Write correspondence and persuasive essays
- Think productively about Hispanic cultures and compare them to your own culture
- Understand and discuss issues pertaining to all of the themes covered in the AP Spanish exam, including contemporary life, families and communities, personal and public identity, science and technology, beauty and aesthetics, as well as global challenges
- Consider the intersection of these themes as well as connections to your own lives
Enroll in this course to prepare for the AP Spanish Language exam and refine your linguistic skills in the process. ¡Bienvenidos!
AP is a trademark registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
AP® Spanish Language and Culture is a challenging course taught exclusively in Spanish that helps students to improve their proficiency across the three modes of communication: Interpretive, Interpersonal and Presentational. This course is designed to help you prepare for the AP exam, and focuses on the integration of authentic resources including online print, audio, and audiovisual resources, as well as traditional print resources such as literature, essays, and magazine and newspaper articles. Students will communicate using advanced vocabulary and linguistic structures as they build proficiency in all modes of communication toward the advanced level. Class is conducted completely in Spanish and includes frequent writing and integration of skills with a review of grammatical structures, which are troublesome for second-language learners. Advanced organizational and analytical strategies are taught, and students will complete the course feeling better prepared to take the AP exam.
This course is authorized as an Advanced Placement® (AP®) course by the AP Course Audit. The AP Course Audit was created by the College Board to give schools and students the confidence that all AP courses meet or exceed the same clearly articulated curricular expectations of colleges and universities.
By taking an AP course and scoring successfully on the related AP Exam, students can:
- Stand Out in College Admissions
- Earn College Credits
- Skip Introductory Classes
- Build College Skills
Advanced Placement® and AP® are trademarks registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these offerings.
Introductory Mandarin is the first in a series of six courses designed to teach you how to speak Mandarin Chinese. This course will introduce you to the basic language you will need to eat, live, and get around in Mandarin speaking countries.
Since this is a language course, we recommend taking this course with a friend or group of friends. Practicing with others by speaking the language will help you learn it more effectively. Additionally, Mandarin is a tonal language, which means that in order to truly master it, you will need to say the words out loud! Join the community of over 900 million native Mandarin speakers and start learning today!
In the second course of the Mandarin Chinese language series, you will learn extensive vocabulary for describing people and objects, making comparisons, and stating your own perspectives by using complex and varied sentence structures.
Learners will focus on tones and intonation with designed practices and learn to build dialogues for everyday communication. After this Mandarin Chinese language course, you will be able to communicate in Mandarin speaking countries without difficulties.
Supplementary tools or materials are recommended if you would like to learn written language and stroke orders of Chinese characters.
Trusted paper writing service WriteMyPaper.Today will write the papers of any difficulty.